Acri Dues Payment Information
ACRI HAS 4 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ASSOCIATION PAYMENTS
1. MAKE A PAYMENT ELECTRONICALLY VIA ACRI'S C-PROPERTYPAY PROGRAM:
Submit payments online. You can choose to make a one time or set up recurring payments. Before starting this process, you will need to know the Management ID, Association ID, and account number.
Your property account number is 4080-XXXX-CU (Replace the XXXX with your house number)
To Set Up recurring or a one-time payment using C- PROPERTYPAY: ⇒ Click Here
- Choose SIGN UP
- Pick the PROPERTY ID Option
- Enter The Acri MANAGEMENT NUMBER - 8034
- Enter Your ASSOCIATION ID NUMBER - 4080
- Enter the PROPERTY/ACCOUNT NUMBER which is your address 4080-XXXX-CU (Replace the XXXX with your house number)
- You will then create a username and password. After you create the login credentials you will be logged out and will need to log in using the login credentials you created. Once you log in you can enter your payment choices.
- Select the payment method and enter the appropriate data. Credit/Debit Card checking will incur a processing fee. E-check payments are free of charge.
2. PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING: With this option, you instruct your bank to send the payment to the following address with your Association Account Number
Example: 4080-XXXX-CU (Replace the XXXX with your house number) There is no convenience fee for this option.
“Your Homeowner Association Name ”
c/o Acri Commercial Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 60935
Phoenix, AZ 85082
3. COUPON BOOKS: A coupon booklet will be sent at the beginning of the year. Since the process of collecting payment is completely automated, all check payments must be accompanied by a coupon to ensure payment is applied correctly to your account. Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
|Please contact Acri at 412-459-0111 if you have any questions regarding the different payment options available.|